10 Sun Safety Tips
Summer is here. The sun is out, and so are you. While there are many benefits to being outside soaking in the rays, there are also risks. Be sure to follow these sun safety tips to keep your family from harmful rays and painful sunburns.buy valium online without prescription
1. Wear “Broad-Spectrum” SPF 15+ sunscreen every day. Even on cloudy and overcast days.buy valium online
2. Apply enough sunscreen at least 15 minutes before dressing and/or going outside. Reapply sunscreen every two hours, more often if sweating or swimming. Don’t forget areas like your ears, lips, neck, hands, and feet.ambien online no prescription
3. Cover-up with clothing (SPF rated clothing is best). Wear sunscreen under your clothing. A basic T-shirt only provides protection equal to SPF 5-8.buy ambien without prescription
4. If possible limit your sun exposure during 10am and 3pm when the sun’s rays are strongest.ambien online no prescription
5. Keep in mind that UV reflections from snow, water, sand, pavement, and concrete intensify your UV exposure.diazepam for sale
6. Keep newborns out of the sun altogether and children over 6 months should use sunscreen especially made for children. Limit all children’s exposure to the sun as much as possible.buy tramadol without prescription
7. Make sure your sunglasses have UVA and UVB protections, which should block at least 75% – 85% of the sun’s rays.ambien online pharmacy
8. Wear a hat: choose wide brim or neck shield style hat to protect your ears, face, and neck.
9. See your doctor or dermatologist every year for a skin exam.
10. DO NOT GET SUNBURNED.
- 16 Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- 15 Beach, Boat, And Open Water Safety Tips
- 10 Sun Safety Tips
Taken from http://www.sun-protection-and-products-guide.com/sun-protection-tips.html.