26 Meaningful Things I’ve Learned in 26 Years of Marriage
In 26 years you can learn a lot about something. And let me tell you, I’ve learned a ton in my first 26 years of marriage. Over the last few years, I’ve shared much of what I’ve learned through my blog posts.
- The key to building intimacy in my marriage.
- I will make mistakes.
- We will struggle.
- What it means to forgive.
- How to fight conflict.
- How to avoid storms.
- What my wife wants to hear from me.
- What I need to hear from my wife.
- How to be my best for her.
- How to make my wife feel secure.
- How to survive the busy seasons.
- How to communicate with my wife.
- That my wife is not my enemy.
- How to make my wife feel beautiful.
- How to be her boyfriend.
- How to avoid an affair.
- How to manage my expectations for our relationship.
- What to do when my wife annoys me.
- How to protect my marriage from pornography.
- What to do when I feel lonely in marriage.
- How to filter what I say.
- How to increase my compliment to criticism ratio.
- How to control my tongue.
- How not to expect too much from my wife.
- How to change same old fights.
- How to rebuild trust.
What are the most meaningful things you’ve learned in your marriage?