A Simple, But Fun Scavenger Hunt for Dads and Kids
Every once in a while, it seems like we get into a rut in our family—a rut of very little activity. Or sometimes we simply do the same things over and over again. We can all use a little creativity when we get to this point.buy valium online without prescription
How about a simple, but really fun scavenger hunt for kids? It’s something you can do inside as well as outside, and it doesn’t require lots of supplies. It’s a great idea for some family time.buy valium online
1. Grab a paper and pencils and head outside. For older kids, use cameras or camera phones.ambien online no prescription
2. Write the letters of the alphabet on each person’s paper.buy ambien without prescription
3. Set your cell phone time for at least 15 minutes.ambien online no prescription
4. Spread out and start hunting for objects that start with each letter of the alphabet. For older kids, make them find items in the order of the alphabet.diazepam for sale
5. If you are using paper, document what you found and where you found it. If you are using cameras just snap a picture.buy tramadol without prescription
6. Once the timer goes off, gather together and see who found the most items.ambien online pharmacy
7. Do it again and add any twists to make it more challenging. For example, you could make a rule that all items must be green.
For a fun scavenger hunt in your local area, try geocaching.com or purchase the app on your smartphone.
© 2014 All Pro Dad. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
What was the first thing you did, or will do, when you and your kids can get outside to enjoy the warmer weather?