Whether you feel super-connected to your kid or a little distant, we believe that with our 30 Day Back to School Child Challenge, you all will be much closer when this is completed. Simply do the assigned task on that particular day and watch your relationship thrive! Here are 5 sample “assignments” for you, one per day:
1. Eat lunch at school with your child.
2. Say, “The one thing I really admire about you is ________________.”
3. Ask your child what they want to be when they grow up.
4. Share your funniest memory from school.
5. Hug your kid three times.
Simple. Easy. Effective. Lasting. Take the All Pro Dad 30 Day Back to School Child Challenge.
Huddle up with your child tonight and say: “Do you think this will be a great school year? Why or why not?”