Brain Teaser Questions
Brain teasers are a great way to stay mentally sharp and challenge yourself. Since you loved these Questions so much, here are 10 More Brain Teaser Questions for you to enjoy with your family.
1. 84% of people reading this will not find the the mistake in this A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
2. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn’t bounce off anything? There is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it back to you.
3. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
4. What’s full of holes but still holds water?
5. What flies without wings?
6. Where will you find roads without vehicles, forests without trees, and cities without houses?
7. What are two things you cannot eat for supper?
8. What word looks the same upside down and backwards?
9. What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
10. A boy was rushed to the hospital emergency room. The ER doctor saw the boy and said, “I cannot operate on this boy. He is my son.” But the doctor was not the boy’s father. How could that be?
11. What can you keep but cannot share and once you share it, you can’t keep it anymore?
12. You leave home and go to your right. You reach a corner and turn left. You reach another corner and turn left again. You reach another corner and turn left again and go home. When you get there, there is a person with a mask there waiting for you. What’s happening?
13. A man was outside taking a walk, when it started to rain. The man didn’t have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes got soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?
14. Sam’s mother had 4 children in all. The first one was named May. The second and third were called June and July respectively. What was the fourth child’s name?
15. The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
16. Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
17. There is only one time in your life when you’re twice as old as your child. When is that?