10 More Brain Teaser Questions
Brain teasers are a great way to stay mentally sharp and challenge yourself. Since you loved these Questions so much, here are More Brain Teaser Questions for you to enjoy with your family.
1. What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die?
2. Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
3. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
4. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
5. What call for help, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards and upside down?
6. One family wants to get through a tunnel. Dad can make it in 1 minute, mom in 2 minutes, son in 4 and daughter in 5 minutes. No more than 2 persons can go through the tunnel at one time, moving at the speed of the slower one. Can they all make it to the other side if they have a torch that lasts only 12 minutes and they are afraid of the dark?
7. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
8. A petri dish hosts a healthy colony of bacteria. Once a minute every bacterium divides into two. The colony was founded by a single cell at noon. At exactly 12:43 (43 minutes later) the petri dish was half full. At what time will the dish be completely full?
9. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
10. How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?