“Tony’s Tips: The Top 10 Ways to Enjoy the Big Game with your Family.”
1. Make sure you place your Papa John’s pizza order in plenty of time to receive it before the Big Game.
2. Pick a player beforehand on each team with strong character and make your children fans of him.
3. Have everyone write down their guesses of the score at the end of each quarter. The winner of each quarter wins a special prize.
4. Before the game starts, have everyone share their favorite NFL memory.
5. Log on to AllProDad.com and watch Tony Dungy’s take on the Big Game.
6. Ask this Big Game trivia: Which team has won the most Super Bowls? Lost the most Super Bowls? Never won a Super Bowl? The winner gets a special prize.
7. During the game, use a soft football and reenact your favorite plays.
8. Let each of your kids invite a friend over to watch the Big Game and “tailgate” with you.
9. Invite your parents over to enjoy the game with you all.
10. More Big Game trivia: Who has won the Big Game both as a player and a coach?