Like anything, technology can be used for good or for bad. Here at All Pro Dad, we put our heads together and came up with 23 ways men with iPhones can use their phone to love their wife. Try one of these today and see how your wife responds.
1. Wait until you’re in the same room and send a text that says “I love you”.
2. Watch a funny YouTube video together.
3. Find an app that you and your wife can play together.
4. Send a video of yourself saying “good morning”.
5. Use the calendar to set reminders to send her an encouraging text or email.
6. Take a picture of her on your phone and set it as your background.
7. Use your first dance song from your wedding and set it as your ringtone.
8. Download the Google Sky app and look at the stars together.
9. Check out one of our 3 Apps to Impress Your Wife.
10. Buy or send an iTunes gift card for her to download a few songs or a new app.
11. Text a short prayer for her.
12. Read the bible app daily together.
13. Play her favorite slow song on your phone and dance with her.
14. Call into a radio station she listens to and dedicate a song to her.
15. Take our May Instagram Challenge.
16. Let your wife know your password.
17. Have a friend be accountable for your activity on your phone.
18. Facebook or tweet a love note to her.
19. Call her on your lunch break and tell her how much you love her.
20. Send a calendar appointment for date night
21. Send her old sentimental picture with a sweet message.
22. Handwrite a note; then take a picture of the note and text the picture to her.
23. Find a cute, funny, or romantic graphic and text it to her.
© 2013 All Pro Dad. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
Online Registration has closed.
Event is sold out!
Walk-up registrations will not be available the day of the event.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for this event or future events, please fill out the form below.