Jerry Seinfeld is known primarily for his 90’s hit TV series. But he’s really taken an interest in marriage and family life over the last decade as he’s “matured”, and has his own Seinfeldian viewpoint on these issues near and dear to our hearts:
1. “I didn’t know every day I would be discussing the tone of my voice with my wife. I thought it was a marriage. Apparently, it’s a musical.”
2. “A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.”
3. “Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what else is on TV.”
4. “Make no mistake about why these babies are here – they are here to replace us.”
5. “There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.”
6. “My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that's the law.”
7. “Being a good husband is like being a good stand-up comic – you need ten years before you can even call yourself a beginner.”
8. “Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom.”
9. “I love being a dad. I just love it.”
© 2012 All Pro Dad. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
Online Registration has closed.
Event is sold out!
Walk-up registrations will not be available the day of the event.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for this event or future events, please fill out the form below.