Do you have a family-centered life? Review the list below and add your own thoughts in our Comments section.
1. Mom and Dad have a consistent date night alone together at least once a month.
2. Dad has scheduled one-on-one time with each of his children at least once a month.
3. Entire family gathers for dinner at least 3 times a week.
4. Dad texts, e-mails or calls each of his children at least once a day.
5. A monthly family home video night.
6. A monthly family board game night.
7. Saturday chores are done with the kids helping.
8. At least once every three months, Dad brings lunch to school for his kids.
9. Dad prays with each of his children before they go to bed each night.
10. Weekly church attendance.
11. Three TV shows per week are watched by the entire family (with commercials muted).
12. Dad's job does not keep him working a lot of late nights or weekends.
13. Entire family has at least one week of vacation time together per year.
14. Mom and Dad attend at least one marriage strengthening conference per year.
15. Family attempts camping at least once a year.
16. Dad attends or coordinates a Daddy/Daughter Dance.
17. Dad personally knows all of his children's teachers and is involved in the PTA.
18. Dad's time with his buddies more often than not includes everyone's kids.
19. More family activities are planned outdoors than indoors.
20. Dad honors his own parents.
© 2012 All Pro Dad. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
Online Registration has closed.
Event is sold out!
Walk-up registrations will not be available the day of the event.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for this event or future events, please fill out the form below.