We have assembled 20 tips for creating a family-centered life. The first 5 are:
1. Mom and Dad have a consistent date night alone together at least once a month.
2. Dad has scheduled one-on-one time with each of his children at least once a month.
3. Entire family gathers for dinner at least 3 times a week.
4. Dad texts, e-mails, or calls each of his children at least once a day.
5. A monthly family board game night.
Like what you see? Here are 20 tips for creating a family-centered life. Enjoy and please forward to a friend.
Huddle up with your family tonight and ask them: “Which of these first 5 family-centered life tips can we incorporate immediately?”