1. Love her mom. Treat her mother with respect, honor, and a big heaping spoonful of public displays of affection. When she grows up, the odds are good that she'll fall in love with and marry someone who treats her much like you treated her mother. Good or bad, that's just the way it is. We prefer good.
2. Always be there. Quality time doesn't happen without quantity time. Hang out together for no other reason than just to be in each other's presence. Be genuinely interested in the things that interest her. She needs her dad to be involved in her life at every stage. Don't just sit idly by while she adds years to her life... add life to her years.
3. Pray for her. Regularly. Passionately. Continually.
4. Dance with her. Start when she's a little girl or even when she's a baby. Don't wait until her wedding day.
5. Tell her she's beautiful. Say it over and over again. Someday an animated movie or "beauty" magazine will try to convince her otherwise.
6. Remember, just like a butterfly, she too will spread her wings and fly some day. Enjoy her caterpillar years while you can.
7. Write her a handwritten letter every year on her birthday. Give them to her when she goes off to college, becomes a mother herself, or when you think she needs them most.
8. Give her the gift of experiences you can share together instead of loading her up with presents for her birthday and Christmas.
9. Never miss her birthday. In ten years she won't remember the present you gave her. She will remember if you weren't there.
10. Don't be late. She will eagerly await your return home from work in the evenings.
Used with Permission from LifeToHerYears.com
Online Registration has closed.
Event is sold out!
Walk-up registrations will not be available the day of the event.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for this event or future events, please fill out the form below.