10 Questions For Kids to Answer About School
To be an All Pro Dad, you have to know what is going on in your child’s school. And there’s no better way to do that than by asking insightful questions.
- What should you do when school seems boring? What may God be trying to teach you through things that don’t excite you?
- What subject or topic really excites you? What can you do to dig in and learn more about it?
- Does how you do in school really impact your future?
- Are you trying to achieve for the right reasons? What are the right – and wrong – reasons to achieve?
- Are you stressed at school? If so, why? What do you think are some of the most common causes of stress at school?
- How many hours have you slept for each of the last seven nights? Are you sleeping enough? If not, what changes do you need to make, or what discipline do you need to develop?
- What are you doing to serve your school to make it a better place? What can you do to demonstrate servant leadership this month at your school?
- What can you do to show respect and dignity to all of your classmates, especially those who are most different from you?
- Is there someone at your school – a teacher, counselor, coach, or administrator – whom you would feel comfortable talking to about struggles and challenges you may encounter?
- If you could change one thing about school, what would it be?