Ep 5. How Can I Raise a Non-Judgmental Child?
just one question. Today, we ask, “How can I raise a non-judgmental child?”
Have your kids ever belittled someone, or said something judgmental? How do
you handle those moments as a dad? How do you steer your children away from a
judgmental attitude? Ted Lowe, Buck Buchanan, Reggie Lewis, and Jason Hood
break it down.
Questions to consider from this episode:
1. What can we do as dads to model non-judgmental behavior for our own kids?
2. What can we do to address our own biases and prejudices to ensure we are not
unintentionally passing them on to our child?
3. How do we make our homes a non-judgmental zone?
4. How can we help our child navigate situations when they are judged or
5. How can we empower our children to stand up against discrimination?
6. How can we ensure that our children understand the importance of treating
others with respect instead of being judgmental?
Today’s Pro Move: Preach the importance of treating others the way you want to
Join nearly 200,000 other dads by subscribing to the All Pro Dad Play of the Day. Get daily fatherhood ideas, insight, and inspiration sent straight to your inbox.