These are good questions to ask around the dinner table tonight. Here are 24 open-ended questions to ask your children.
Do Your Children Know…
- The name of your first pet and how you got him
- Your favorite food when you were growing up and who made it for you
- How much you made an hour at your first job
- The awards or honors you received during your school years and which one meant the most to you
- Your favorite vacation spot and why
- How you and your spouse met and how he asked her to marry him
- How old you were when you got your first cell phone
- Your most embarrassing moment in school
- The worst prank you ever played and if you got caught
- Nicknames you've had and why you had them
- The worst or funniest date you ever had
- Who your best friend was throughout school, what you liked about them, and what kinds of things the two of you did together
- If you were ever picked on as a child and what you did about it
- What you miss most about being a kid
Do You Know Your Children's…
- Favorite holiday memory
- Dream vacation spot
- The celebrity they'd most like to meet
- Current best friend
- Current favorite song or TV show
- Favorite animal
- Favorite subject in school
- Most cherished possession
- Best memory of a family event
- Hopes for the future
For more great questions to ask your kids, we highly recommend The Communication Game.
Huddle up with your kids tonight and ask each other open-ended questions.
Online Registration has closed.
Event is sold out!
Walk-up registrations will not be available the day of the event.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for this event or future events, please fill out the form below.