What are some essential questions All Pro Dads should ask themselves every day? Read the All Pro Dad Daily Checklist below and do your best to answer the questions daily.
1. How much time did I spend one-on-one with my child today?
2. Was I really engaged or distracted with calls, texts, and emails when I was with my child?
3. Did I hug my child and say “I love you”?
4. Was I calm when I disciplined my child?
5. Did I have a meal with my child?
6. Did I help my child with their schoolwork?
7. Did I monitor my child’s television and computer time?
8. Did I pray with and for my child?
Related Resource: Our Classic 10 Ways to Be an All Pro Dad
© 2012 All Pro Dad. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
Huddle Up Question
What is a question I can ask myself every day to add to this list?