10 Things to Do for Your Wife Every Year
After 16 years of marriage, we’ve experienced a lot. The hope each year is that our marriage will continue to improve. That is easier said than done. The best way to ensure your marriage improves is to be intentional.
If you don’t say and do things intentionally, then you’re putting your marriage at risk. I don’t want to take a chance with my most important relationship. When your words and actions are intentional, the hope of a better marriage becomes reality.
If you don’t say and do things intentionally, then you’re putting your marriage at risk.
Here are 10 things to do for your wife every year.
- Take a trip alone with her.
- Make a big deal about her birthday.
- Give her a weekend away.
- Get dressed up (suit and tie) and take her on a date.
- Pray continually for her and with her.
- Take her to the place of your first date.
- Give her a week off from “mom duties.”
- Take her to a show.
- Write a love letter to her.
- Give her a head to toe massage without expecting anything.
What is one thing you do for your wife every year?