How to Have the Marriage You’ve Always Dreamed of
You may be thinking that I’m going to give you some tips on how you can change that wife of yours who desperately needs changing, right? Well, not really. I’m going to give you 7 things YOU must do as you strive to have the dream marriage you’ve always wanted.
- You must always make your spouse the top priority in your life.
- You must serve your spouse, and sacrifice for your spouse, without expectation of anything in return.
- You must empathize with your spouse. Feel what they feel.
- You must control your tongue. Use it to build up, not tear down. [Tweet This]
- You must ask for forgiveness and forgive your spouse for any wrongs committed.
- You must always, always be honest in everything.
- You must love your spouse to make your spouse lovely.
(Portions of the foregoing were excerpted from All Pro Dad: Seven Essentials to Be a Hero to Your Kids by Mark Merrill, Thomas Nelson publishers, 2012; available at www.AllProDadBook.com)
What are you doing to have the marriage you’ve always dreamed of?