Christmas is when family gathers together and memories are made. In the midst of the busyness of presents and parties, don’t forget one of the best opportunities of this season is connecting with your kids. And you can do that using Christmas brain teasers.
Who doesn’t love great Christmas brain teasers? As you sit around the table for dinner, a good riddle will make your kids smile and laugh. So prepare to stump your little ones with these festive Christmas brain teasers. We guarantee you’ll get at least a little laugh from everyone in the room!
1. I come with many colors, so beautiful and bright. I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?
2. Santa was unable to walk so he went to the hospital to ask the doctor if he could recommend something for him. What did the doctor give to Santa to help him to walk?
3. What is Santa’s favorite breakfast cereal?
4. What do you call Santa when he has no money?
5. Three of Santa’s reindeers’ names begin with the letter “D.” What are those names?
6. What do tigers sing at Christmas?
7. Why can’t the Christmas tree stand up?
8. What is a parent’s favorite Christmas carol?
9. If December 31st is the end of the year, then what is the end of Christmas?
10. When is the only time Christmas comes before Thanksgiving?
11. It is red and white, it is moving in circles, and it is red and white again, and red and white. What is it?
12. I am tall when I am young and I am short when I am old. What am I?
13. Why are Christmas trees such bad knitters?
14. What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
15. Who is Frosty’s favorite aunt?
16. How many presents can Santa fit in an empty sack?
17. How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
18. What do you call an old snowman?
19. How do sheep in Mexico say “Merry Christmas?”
20. What goes “Oh, oh, oh?”
1. Christmas lights
2. A candy cane
3. Frosted Flakes
4. Saint Nickel-less (Nicholas)
5. Dancer, Dasher, and Donner
6. Jungle Bells
7. It doesn’t have legs.
8. Silent Night
9. The letter “S”
10. In a dictionary
11. Santa’s clothes inside a washing machine
12. A Christmas candle
13. They are always dropping their needles.
14. The Christmas alphabet has NOEL!
15. Aunt Arctica
16. Only one—after that, it’s not empty anymore!
17. Nothing—it was on the house!
19. Fleece Navidad
20. Santa walking backward
Did your kids like these? Check out these Christmas riddles from iMOM: 11 Christmas Riddles for Kids.
Sound off: What is your favorite Christmas brain teaser?
Huddle Up Question
Huddle up with your kids and ask them some of these brain teasers.