10 Great Riddles for Kids
Kids love riddles, and they’re a fun way to inspire conversation. Below are 10 great riddles for kids. We’ve also compiled 10 More Great Riddles for Kids we hope you and the kids will love!
1. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son, but the doctor was not the boy’s father. Who was the doctor?
2. If six children and two dogs weren’t under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?
Because it wasn’t raining.
3. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it?
4. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her?
It was a bright, sunny day.
5. How many animals did Moses take on the ark?
Moses didn’t take anything on the ark. Noah did.
6. What is something you can put in your pocket that keeps it empty?
A large hole.
7. What belongs to you but is used more by others?
8. What gets wet when drying?
9. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
The letter M.
10. A man started to town with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. He came to a stream which he had to cross in a tiny boat. He could only take one across at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How did he get them all safely over the stream?
He took the goose over first and came back. Then he took the fox across and brought the goose back. Next, he took the corn over. He came back alone and took the goose.
What are some of your favorite riddles?