10 More Great Riddles for Kids
Kids love riddles, and we think you guys do too! Don’t forget our original 10 Great Riddles for Kids
1. I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I?
2. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and white when you are done with it?
3. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
4. There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them gets their own apple. How is it numerically possible?
They are one son, one father, and one grandfather.
5. What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs?
6. What has to be broken before you can use it?
7. What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all?
The shadow of an elephant.
8. There were two ducks in front of a duck, two ducks behind a duck, and one duck in the middle. How many ducks were there in total?
9. What vehicle is spelled the same backwards and forwards?
10. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become?